Tea drinks is considered as the most famous drink all over the globe. No matter what race we are into, we know a tea drink very much. Actually there are so any innovations that have been applied to it. From the classic tea taste is has evolved to varying distinctive flavors. But it is not the flavor alone that has been changed. The way it is being served has already changed. But no matter how people seem to find more and more ways on how to innovate the flavor and the serving style of the black tea, we still opt to always come back to the classic way of how it is being prepared and served.
Classical drinks like a hot cup of black tea are the true refreshments! Yes they are! It is known that some of us might disagree with it “a hot cup of black tea can be a refreshing drink.” Come to think of it. Do refreshing drinks limits themselves to cold and chilly ones? Absolutely not! Because some hot classical drinks have once been considered by our elders as refreshments for their special guests, it is wise for us to follow that custom again.
But due to the endless innovations that have been applied to the process of preparing a cup of tea, it is already hard to regain the original process of preparing it.
A great English cup of tea is definitely an art form. It is a bit more involved procedures compared to many people are accustomed to, however it is well-worth your time and effort. Most of these instructions originate from a classic Englishman which has a solid sense with culture. It really is very fantastic.
- First, prepare your kettle. Make sure that it is clean and free from any contaminants. Put some decent amount of water into the kettle and start boiling the water. As your water is boiling, it is time for you to prepare your teapot. Just splash some reasonable amount of boiling water into your teapot while swishing it around. And after a few moments, Toss out the hot water.
- When the water is prepared as well as you teapot, it is now time for you to start preparing your black tea. Try to be certain if how many individuals are going to enjoy your prepared tea. When a number is determined, put 1 bag of black tea per person or per cup into your teapot, but don’t forget to set an extra one bag for the pot. Then pour a cup of boiling water, just make sure that the water is really boiling.
- Stir the blend 4 times or more. After it, put the lid on pot, then the 5-minutes of brewing begins.
- After doing so, add the rest of your desired amount of water, but be informed that the more water you add to the mixture, the weaker the brew gets. Then it is time to cover your pot with a tea cozy or a wrapping it with a kitchen towel will do. Now, remove the tea bags and stir.
- Lastly, serve your classic black tea with some milk and sugar. For a tastier black tea, whole milk is advised to be served with it. A lemon is also a great twist, instead of milk. But do not ever try to use both (milk and lemon) because the milk will curdle.
To the fact that they are classic and it is you who prepared it, you can make sure that it is free from any preservatives or any harmful chemicals, and the like. It is a simple yet flavorful cup of black tea. Now you tell me, isn’t that REFRESHING?